Light as a feather!

Once in a while,

I wish I could fly!

Neither a pretty one,

Nor too bad,

Nor too high,

I wish I could fly.

Not across the oceans,

Nor over the peaks,

With my tiny beaks,

I wish I could fly!


Not that I want to be 

A colorful one,

Nor too nasty!

I am fine!


Even if my eyes aren't pearl like,

Even if my bones aren't hollow,

Even if skin isn't poetic,

Even if my head isn't crowned!

I don't want to be a bird,

I like the way I am!

Though I wish I could fly!


Not literally, 

But yeah, metaphorically!

I wish my hopes dive into river,

And come out with a reward!

Rise high later!


I wish my destiny migrate,

Across the universe!

Season to season!


I wish by end of the day,

I find peace,

I wish my heart is free,

Young and Felice,

As light as a feather,


I wish my heart holds,

All misery together,

Still manage to feel light,

As light as a feather!

As light as a feather!!


Comments

  1. ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I could fly ...
    Not very high in sky

    ReplyDelete
  3. Waoo sakshi that was awesome ๐Ÿ˜

    ReplyDelete
  4. ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish I could fly๐Ÿ˜ good one

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very well written ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿป

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

...REFLECTION!

เค–िเคก़เค•ी